10.27.2013

My Man, My Hero

I was on a road trip with an unknown female companion. Everything was going pretty good until we stopped at a convenience store. My friend needed to buy gas and I really needed to use the restroom. 

The store was pretty crowded. While on my way to the restroom, some big man was trying to talk to/flirt with me. I barely acknowledged him as I made my way to the restroom. It was pretty big, but had no doors or barriers for stalls. I was the only person in there and since I had to use it so badly, I did my business as quick as I could before anybody else came in. As soon as I finished, I heard the voice of the big man outside the restroom. He made his way inside the women's restroom talkin ish

"What the f*** are you doing in here?!" I asked, looking to see if anybody was going to come in and make him leave. 

"Ain't nobody out there. They can't hear you. It's just me and you, baby," he said, chuckling as he walked towards me. 

"You'd better not touch me!"

"What you go'n do, huh?"

Then for some reason, I decided to yell for LaMar (who wasn't even supposed to be in this dream because I'm miles away from him on this road trip) because I knew he of all people would've been able to protect and defend me.

I yelled as loud as I could, "LaMar!! LAMAR!!!!!"

Lo and behold, LaMar appeared at the entrance of the restroom ready to kick this man's ass!

"What's up, p***y?!" he asked the big man, sizing him up. 

Unfortunately, I woke up before the fight happened 😞


No comments: